Sunday, August 20, 2006

My fabric finds!

Went to two of our local op shops yesterday and did get some bargains!

This bag of polar fleece remnants for only $2
A mix of some curtain fabric, tartan, and florals:

I was thinking of using the curtain fabric to make some tie-backs for our new curtains in the lounge room. We have three windows, which would mean 6 tassels and I don't really want to spend that much - see how I go with it....

Saving the best for last! Three metres of this gorgeous material for only $5. Might use some of it for a skirt for myself, and not sure about the rest. I just had to have it, I just adore pink.

These were some end of rolls I got from SL two weeks ago.

I wish I could've bought more, but I didn't get paid again until the next week and by then they were all gone. Going to use the chocolate brown cotton for some pants and shorts for the boys, the blue batik for either a skirt or a dress for me and the last cotton knit for a pair of short and a pair of long PJs for Jai. Have not idea what to do with what's left though, there are metres and metres still on the rolls!!!

Hmmm now to just find the time to get all these projects done!!!

Natalie
xx

1 comment:

Helen said...

OHHHH! Love that pink hibiscus print fabric!!! How beautiful!!!