Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Well, looks like it's my turn - I have been tagged twice!!!! First by Helen followed close behind Belinda

The rules of the tag are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Hmmm, I may have to come back to my tag list, as so far the only people I know with blogs are the lovely ladies from the EB sewing group - and I think they've all been tagged already.

Ok here's 5 weird things about me.

1. Probably not really that weird, but many people are still surprised to learn that I and my family are all vegetarian. I've been vego since I was 15, Jordan and Jai both since birth and Steve, well I guess since he met me! The thing I find most wierd is when we tell people they reply by saying "Oh wow, you don't look like one" Hmmmmm..........

2. Um, I'm really really anal. I like everything done exactly the way I do it. For example I cannot stand to watch Steve cook a meal as he does it so different to me - I have to leave the kitchen.

3. I need alot of my "own" time. If I've had a busy social week, by the weekend I feel drained and need to find a space of my own so I can think. Which isn't as easy as it used to be - which is why I probably spend most evenings in my study either making jewellery, sewing or on the internet.

4. My favourite colours are pink and purple and if I'm not wearing at least something in that colour than I don't feel as pretty.

5. After always saying I only wanted two children, I'm finding myself thinking about no 3. Steve's always wanted 3, and had just about given up asking when I recently admitted that I no longer thought it was such a bad idea. The reason I think this is a bit weirdas Jordan was such an easy baby, wanting another was a logical choice - but Jai is much more of a handful, but I guess his cuteness makes up for his mischievious ways ; )

Well that's about all I can't think of. I'm sure I'll probably think of much weirder things after I publish this!

Natalie
xx

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Wow, that is 'weird' that you are all vegetarian! Just kidding.
I admire you for doing it. Do you eat fish?

Leah said...

I just looked at your online store - Wow! You are so talented! I love your cubism earrings!