A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog...
Eight random things (about me):
- I really don't like eating raw mushrooms. I try to slice them really thinly into a salad and make myself have a couple for their nutrients but I don't really like the taste.
- I've had 3 pet dogs during my childhood. The first was a Pomeranian called "Tuppence", the second was a poodle named "Candy" and the third was a Rottweiller named "Abbie" she was my favourite.
- My mum died from acute Myloid Leukemia at the too young age of 44 years old. It happened 1 1/2 months before my 18 birthday, but luckily she was such an organised and wonderful mum that she had picked out and lay-byed a gold locket for me. My sister Jeannie bought me a necklace to hang it from and engraved it for me.
- I studied French all though high school, but now can really only remember a few basic things and of course all the swear words
- I felt the happiest today when my boys were giving me kisses and cuddles.
- I cry really easily when watching sad movies, even some emotional adverts. Actually they don't even really have to be that sad or emotional. I still can't manage to keep a dry eye during the Johnson and Johnson's add " it must be love"
- I've never traveled outside of Australia. Outside of Adelaide, I've only been to Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney.
- I still haven't given up my childhood dream of owning my very own horse. When I was younger I begged my dad to build a stable in our backyard and couldn't understand why he never he did - we had a huge backyard which was planted with various fruit trees and vegetables, plenty of room for a stable in the back corner ;)
I'm going to now tagged the following people:
Belinda, Cathy, Karen, Kristine, Lily, Marie, Suz and Tigerfilly.