Sunday, January 16, 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal Auction #2

Here is my second item up for auction:



I made this dress loosely following the Handmade Dress Miss Lilly pattern, except that I changed the sleeve and the skirt bottom. I would say it would be a size 3-4, Cheriese will be turning 3 in April this year and usually wears a size 3. This dress would fit her for a couple of years yet I would think. The fabric is a gorgeous quilters cotton that I purchased from Spotlight and I have been saving it for something special. This will be a hard dress to part with as I just adore it, but I'm sure it will go to a loving home! This dress is brand new, it has only been worn for these photos.

How this auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $20 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, I will pay for all postage costs.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post this dress to you.
7. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!

Good luck!
Natalie
xx

9 comments:

Austysmum said...

Ibid first but I know it will get beaten - what a gorgeous dress! $30

Helen said...

My girls are too old to fit in this otherwise I'd be bidding like mad! Its lovely Natalie!

Belinda said...

Me, me - $35

Little Munchkins said...

I love it, but it's too small for Munchkin.

I am sure it will go to a lovely home :)

Nell said...

Beautiful! $40 and I expect to be outbidded!

Unknown said...

I'll up the bid to $50 - Jo

Belinda said...

$55

Mama Goose said...

A very sweet dress - I'll bid $60

Belinda said...

$65