Wednesday, July 04, 2007

WaterAid Dinner

Last Saturday night Steve and I went out to dinner. It was a fundraiser for WaterAid and Steve's company had sponsored the event and we got to go along. The dress was black tie, so it was a great chance to get all dressed up. You can find out more details about the event here

It was a fantastic evening, each different course was preceded with entertainment including Bollywood dancers, Chinese dragons, and an African band. The food was spectacular and I was very happy to have my own special vegetarian option cooked for me too!

I was so thrilled to be invited to this event, not only was it a truly amazing evening but also because I hadn't heard much about the WaterAid organisation before. It is hard to imagine how different conditions can be in other countries, it is so sad that the simple act of turning on a tap or flushing a toilet can be a luxury. I hope that organisations such as this one can continue to grow awareness and raise more money for this much needed cause.

Natalie
xx

7 comments:

Leah said...

All I can say is WOW. Natalie, you are one hot mama! You two look gorgeous. Sounds like a great night!

Unknown said...

What a knockout! You look awesome. Beautiful dress. The dress up items were fanastic also. well done to Marie!

Cass said...

WOW Natalie I agree with the others you looked FANTASTIC. You looked great together.

Andrea said...

I agree too Natalie, you look amazing.

Helen said...

Natalie, you look stunning! Glad you had a lovely night out!

Kylie said...

Glad you had a great nice. Good choice on the dress - you both look fantastic

Corrie said...

you look gorgeous!!!! so beautiful who would know you're a mum you look like a yummy mummy! and I love the photos of your little ones being silly....silly makes for cute photos