Look at all the gorgeous goodies Kylie has spoilt me with for the EB sewing group secret Santa swap!:
* Yo-yo bunting, how adorable is this!!! I would NEVER have thought to use yo-yos in this way, I just adore all the different coloured fabrics too.
* Santa doll, Jai just loves cuddling it and keeps shaking him to make the bell on his hat jingle.
* Gorgeous purple christmas fabric (my favourite colour!)
* Cute drawstring pouch bag that contained the Santa candle and beaded Santa ornament.
* A present for each of the boys, a reindeer candy cane, reindeer peg ornament and a christmas craft kit.
Phew, I'm tired just from writing it all down lol!!!
Thank you so much Kylie for all our gifts, they will be treasured for many years to come.
Here's some photos of the swap items I sent to my partner, Karen. A quick shot of the Christmas bunting I made, taken in my lounge room before wrapping it up:
Silly me forgot to take a photo of the other things; some retro girls dress patterns, two pieces of different floral fabrics and a festive chocolate cookbook.
I have to say a huge THANK YOU to our SS organiser, Leah - you did a great job hon!!!