Sunday, November 09, 2008

EB Secret Santa

Whoo hoo! It's swap time again, this time a nice and easy Secret Santa swap with the EB sewing group. Here's my answers to help my swap partner:

Would you like something handmade as a gift?
I would be happy to receive absolutely anything!

Do you have a favourite Christmas Colour?
not really, I pretty much love them all! This year the boys picked out a new decoration for the tree (am going to do this every year) - Jai picked out a bright lime green one, Jordan chose a bright aqua mirror ball style one and I got a hot pink one for Cheriese. Our existing decorations are all a mix of red, gold, silver, purple etc!

Do you decorate the whole house or just a part of it?
I like to decorate as much as possible.

Do you have any Christmas Traditions?
We always spend christmas eve going on a small drive around the neighboring suburbs to look at all the christmas lights around. Then we come home and sprinkle magic reindeer food on the front lawn to help them find our house easily. Out the back we leave out some water, carrots and apple for the reindeer too and of course some milk and cookies for Santa on the table next to the tree. Of course we also have "the Night Before Christmas" as our bedtime book too.
This year I want to do a lot more Christmas crafts with my boys too - we ran out of time last year, so will be getting an early start for this year. Making Christmas chocolates is always a favourite activity

What sizes are your children?
Jordan is a size 10 - 12, Jai is a 4 - 5 and Cheriese is just starting to go into 0

Do you like quick projects or things that take a little longer?
Probably prefer quick and easy, but I still love the feeling of completing something that has taken many hours of my time too.

Is there anything that you like to collect?
Currently obsessed with anything unicorn for Cheriese's room. I am also finding myself obsessed with pretty ribbons too

Is there anything you don't need?
Not that I can think of, you can never have too much of a good thing!

Natalie

No comments: