Friday, November 28, 2008

Haul photos!

I've become a slack blogger again..... I really want to keep this blog updated, but at the end of the day photo editing / uploading has become a low priority. Finally had a chance to get all the photos together of my recent hauls lol. First up was the Craft and Quilt Fair, which came to Adelaide on the 5th November.
1. Too cute fat 1/4 from Quilt Fabric Delights 2. ribbons 3. more ribbons
4. Advent calender panel (almost finished this too!) 5. bias tape maker (I had to get one after reading how much Cass loves hers! 6. large yoyo maker (I already have a small one) 7. 30cm piece of Heather Bailey Freshcut
from Quilt Fabric Delights (thinking skirt for Cheriese) 8. Earring components (a couple for me, the rest for the shop) 9. Adorable little polymer clay rose beads 10. Wire Stars, my boys will love helping me thread these with crystals to then hang on our tree.

Then a week later my local Spotlight held a VIP night - I really wanted to get some fabric to make Cheriese a Christmas dress, and was quite proud of myself that I didn't go overboard on lots of unexpected extras, altough with 20% off storewide I HAD to get a few little goodies lol.
1. Fabric for Cheriese's Christmas dress, lovely quilting floral which had gone done to only $3 per metre, with some cotton sateen 2. Michael Miller also on sale for $8 per metre (think will make a gorgeous pinni for Cheriese!) 3. Felt for Christmas crafts 4. Christmas fabric for Christmas crafts 5. Another cute quilting cotton down to $5 per metre (thinking shorts and appliqué tee for Jai) 6. more ribbons (want to make some Christmas themed hair bows) 7. Ribbon storage box for my growing ribbon collection (this box is now jam packed this taking this photo!)

So lots and lots of lovely goodies, now I just have to hope I can find time to use them all lol. My advent calender is almost finished, just doing some quilting with silver thread to finish it off. I am in the middle of some hairbows and have some Christmas crafts, earrings and tracing off Cheriese's dress pattern on my weekend to-do list!

Natalie
xx

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Great Haul - looking forward to seeing the dress made up - good luck with getting it done over the weekend - you should see my wish list for the weekend (it is a bit crazy)

Little Munchkins said...

I am drooling over your goodies. You have got some great things.

Lily Mulholland said...

It's hard with a new baby in the house that's for sure!

Love the dress fabric.

I had hoped to get an advent calendar done this year...oh well, there's always next year!

thehummingcat said...

I love number 4 Christmas Print! No bolt prints at my SL, only on the roll, its 20% off here too (Christmas Fabric only) so I might go to another SL for a look.