Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Wishing all my readers a very merry Christmas, hope that this festive season is filled with lots of love, laughter and happiness for you all! I'd like to take this time to thank everyone out there for all your lovely comments and support throughout the year. I look forward to continuing my creative journey with you all next year.

My Christmas post is a bit belated, but the lead up to the big day was so frantic and involved (too) many late nights sewing and gift wrapping. I have some photos to show of the outfits I made my children, but will include those with tomorrow's post Christmas update. For now I'll just show off my two favourite photos that I used in our Christmas cards this year.

Natalie
xx

4 comments:

Lily Mulholland said...

Merry CHristmas to you too Natalie. Love your Christmas banner as well as the photos of the kids!

Cass said...

Natalie I love your photo and I can't believe how big the boys are getting.

Little Munchkins said...

Aww, they look so cute together. The boys, and Cheriese, are growing so quickly.

Cathy said...

What gorgeous photos! Merry belated Christmas to you all!