Saturday, December 20, 2008

EB Secret Santa

I was totally spoilt by my secret santa, Ali! Look at all the gorgeous goodies I got:

Pretty covered notebook set (which will be perfect for handling my sewing 'to do' lists!)


Complete with pens, notebook and very cute small notepad (it's hiding in it's pouch!)
Funky covered large notebook
With handy side pockets both front and back

Cute initial ornaments for our tree. I LOVE this idea and Ali has matched up Jordan and Jai's favourite colour perfectly! I've hung the children's initials next to each of their special first christmas ornaments.Pretty fabric, butterfly embellishments and ribbon for things for Cheriese:
Plane model for Jai to paint and play with:

The discovery tube was immediately snapped up and put together by Jordan:Thank you so much Ali, we love everything, all your special thought and effort is truly appreciated. Thanks to Andrea too for organising this years EB secret Santa!

Natalie
xx

6 comments:

Beetlehouse Designs said...

Great gifts Karen. I love your new blog!!!

Beetlehouse Designs said...

ha ha - I just said great gifts karen, but I meant to say Ali. Ooops. Sorry. Still love your blog Natalie.

Andrea said...

Great gifts for your whole family Natalie. I love the letters for your tree.

fallen~from~grace said...

I'm so glad you like them Natalie.
Merry Christmas :) Hope you are feeling better soon,
Ali

Susan said...

What wonderful SS gifts. You must have been a good girl this year! Susan

Lily Mulholland said...

Oh wow you WERE totally spoilt!