Sunday, February 15, 2009

EB Habby Swap - Opening Day!

Yesterday was the opening day for the EB Haberdashery Swap and Becci completely spoiled me!!! Look at all the lovelies she sent me!

Here it is all wrapped up, complete with beautiful hand made card:
and inside I found more lovely wrapped parcels:
Here's the fabric all unwrapped:
gorgeous ribbon and trims inside two of the parcels:

Buttons, hairclips, ring pincushion, pretty quilters pins, button covering kit and tailors chalkMagazines and adorable patterns for my miss C
Thank you again so much Becci, I adore everything. Huge thank you to Karen for organising this wonderful swap too xx
Natalie
xx

2 comments:

lolliegirl said...

I'm glad that you like all your goodies. I had so much fun choosing things for you.

Karen said...

Wow what a haul Nat! I adore the little bloomers and romper pattern on the left so cute.