Well I've finally made a bag! I have been collecting lots of remnants and metre lengths of different florals for bags, but hadn't had any time to actually make one yet! Finally had an excuse as my neice was over and I offered to make her one. She picked out this gorgeous bright funky floral from SL and a day later, it was finished!
I'm really happy with how it turned out. I used a strong fusible interfacing to stiffen the fabric and used the matching fabric for the lining. I need to find some of the proper magnectic clasps as I just had some sew in snaps which are a little hard to open (especially for a nine year old). Hmmm looks like a vist to tall poppy!
Now I just need some time to make some more. Although now with my new overlocker they will be even quicker to make.
Better get going, we are off to the Adelaide Show today.