Jai desperately needs some more pants so I have finally had the time to make him some!
These are just some basic trackpants I made him last week.
They are a burda pattern 9822, I made the jacket last year - you can see it here.
Only about 1/2 hour ago I finished the next pants. I found the stretch drill on a clearance table at SL, it is a bit more of a darker red than in most of the photos, it is very overcast here today so getting a good shot was a bit hard. The pockets on the sides and back are from a Michael Miller fat 1/4 which was a bit scary cutting up, but I was brave in the end ;)
Even the rabbits wanted to come up for a closer look (Jordan's is the white one called "Peter" and Jai's is the black one he named "Jet")
The only thing I'm not 100% happy with is that they seem a bit big, so not sure whether to just leave them and in another month or so they'll be right, or if I should just turn up the bottom hem another couple of cms to see if that fits better.
Thanks for looking!