Monday, June 15, 2009

Feeling lucky

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you who have commented and sent me messages. Your thoughts, encouragement and admissions of experiencing some of the same feelings has really helped me these last few days. It's been quite exhausting pretending that everything is ok and always saying "I'm fine thanks" to all the "how are you going" questions. It's quite liberating to confess that no, I'm not ok, I'm having issues, but I'm working on ways to get through my sad moments and am feeling just so lucky to have such wonderful people out there who genuinely care how I'm feeling and encourage me to find and focus on all the good things in each day.

So that's exactly what I'm going to do, from now on I'm going to blog one good thing each day.

Today it's my friends. You all know who you are and you're all helping me in feeling good today.

Natalie
xx

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Hugs and I am glad that we were able to help in a little way!